Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided with last visited date.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Once the copyright form is signed, please upload on the last step of the submission as a supplementary material.
- All authors have been registered with affiliations and e-mails on the ijSmartGrid WEB system (www.ijSmartGrid.org).
- Names, affiliations and e-mails of all authors are given on the paper.
- IJSAMRTGRID Template for Peer Review Papers has been used.
- I will give the paper ID in all communications regarding my manuscript. Paper ID is given automatically by the system after submitting the paper.